Video from EXDC: Why your data sucks (How top journalists vet alternative data)
Anything can be considered data. But some data is more truthful, objective, and useful than others. In this video from EXDC 2019, Thinknum Media sits down with top data-focused journalists to discuss how they vet data sources, how they use it, and how they find it.
- Ross Fadely of The Wall Street Journal
- Ben Gilbert of Business Insider
- Thornton McEnery of Dealbreaker
- Shoshana Wodinsky of Adweek
- and Joshua Fruhlinger of Thinknum Media